“Ozem believes that nothing comes without hard work and dedication – a motto that all members of Cor Cordis abide by. It is this commitment that has seen Ozem and Cor Cordis excel in the industry”.
Ozem has been providing Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency solutions to companies in a broad range of industries for over 20 years.
Ozem has a deep background in Voluntary Administrations and Restructuring. By devising innovative & commercial solutions Ozem is able to improve the outcome for all parties involved.
- Southern Cross Constructions Pty Limited (Building)
- My Baby Warehouse (Retail)
- Crestal Petroleum Limited (Mining)
Areas of experience
- Professional Services
- Property Industry
- Pubs and Clubs
- Real Estate
- Textiles, Clothing & Footwear
Education and accreditation
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Accounting)
- Masters of Economics
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Affiliate member Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Liquidator
In the Community
- In 2010 Ozem established and still mentors the Auburn Tigers Australian Football Club, now The Auburn Giants – a premiership winning women’s football team. The club aims to integrate players from diverse backgrounds and to foster a community spirit.