“At Cor Cordis we strive to maximise the return to all stakeholders through our advisory, restructuring and realisation strategies.”
Sam has extensive experience preserving and enhancing value through the development and implementation of large corporate restructures, including engagements involving multiple group entities. Sam has managed a number of formal and informal assignments and was responsible for restructuring various business processes for one of Australia’s largest ASX100 companies.
Sam has significant experience in the management of large complex trading assignments and sale of business campaigns ranging across a wide variety of industries and was responsible for the operation of an aged care facility in conjunction with the Victorian State Government.
Sam also specialises in undertaking property enforcement engagements on behalf of major banks, second tier financiers and private lenders. Sam has managed a vast portfolio of transactions and has considerable experience dealing with major development sites, large-scale apartment complexes and townhouse developments, as well as retail shopping centres.
Other experience includes the provision of specialist turnaround, advisory and forensic accounting services to lenders, solicitors and accountants, including the investigation of a number of entities involved in complex offshore tax avoidance schemes and the misappropriation of large sums of money.
- Specialises in property enforcement engagements dealing with development sites, vacant land, residential (including partially completed projects), commercial, industrial and retail assets.
- Undertaken multiple pre-lend and independent business reviews for various financiers across a number of industries including property, retail and agribusiness.
- Conducted multiple trade on assignments which have required extensive restructuring and pursuit of asset realisation strategies to maximise outcomes/returns to all stakeholders, across a variety of industries.
Areas of experience
- Professional Placement, Labour Hire and Recruitment
- Building and Construction Services
- Hospitality, Hotels, Bars and Clubs
- Manufacturing, Retail and Aged Care
- Property – Commercial and Residential
- Wagering and Gaming
Education and accreditation
- Registered Liquidator
- Insolvency Education Program (ARITA)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investments (FINSIA)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Affiliate Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
In the Community
- Undertakes presentations to various industry and CA/CPA discussion groups