Bruno is the current Chairman at Cor Cordis and is a founding partner.
In his 35 years of advising businesses during times of financial uncertainty or distress, Bruno has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor who is empathetic with the needs of all stakeholders. These attributes combined with his strong business acumen make Bruno a sought-after advisor.
In addition to taking formal insolvency appointments and managing business workouts, Bruno also acts as independent advisor to privately owned businesses.
Some of his more significant client appointments include Rhodes & Beckett, Herringbone, Fletcher Jones, Kikki-K, Betta Foods, Ernest Hillier chocolates and NQR Grocery Clearances.
Areas of experience
- Banking & Finance
- Hotels, Motels & Restaurants
- Aged Care
- Building, Development and Properties
- Textiles, Clothing & Footwear
- Professional Services
- Food Processing
- Mining Services
Education and accreditation
- Diploma of Business Studies (Accounting)
- Registered Liquidator
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)