“At Cor Cordis we strive to maximise the return to all stakeholders through our advisory, restructuring and realisation strategies.”
Sam has over 15 years’ experience resolving strategic and financial challenges.
Sam has extensive experience preserving and enhancing value through the development and implementation of large corporate restructures, including engagements involving multiple group entities. Sam has managed a number of formal and informal assignments and was responsible for restructuring various business processes for one of Australia’s largest ASX100 companies.
Sam also has considerable experience in the management of large complex trading assignments and sale of business campaigns ranging across a wide variety of industries and was responsible for the operation of an aged care facility in conjunction with the Victorian State Government.
Other experience includes the provision of specialist turnaround, advisory and forensic accounting services to lenders, solicitors and accountants, including the investigation of a number of entities involved in complex offshore tax avoidance schemes and the misappropriation of large sums of money.
Significant engagements (and industry)
- Undertaken multiple Pre-Lends and Investigative Accountant reports for various financiers across a number of industries including Property Development/Investment, Retailing and Agribusiness.
- Undertaken multiple trade on assignments which have required extensive restructuring and pursuit of asset realisation strategies to maximise outcomes/returns to all stakeholders, across a variety of industries.
- Member – CPA Australia
- Member – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Fellow – Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Affiliate Member – Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
Areas of expertise
- Professional placement, labour hire and recruitment
- Building and construction services
- Hospitality, hotels, bars and clubs
- Aged Care
- Wagering and Gaming
Education and accreditation
- Registered Liquidator
- Insolvency Education Program (ARITA)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investments (FINSIA)
- Bachelor of Commerce
In the Community
- Undertakes presentations to various industry and CA/CPA discussion groups