Cor Cordis is looking for experienced Restructuring & Insolvency Accountants who want to establish and build their careers at one of the fastest growing independent restructuring and advisory firms in Australia.
Cor Cordis is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted business advisory firms providing innovative Advisory, Restructuring & Turnaround & Insolvency solutions nationally through its offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Within our organisation, you will be exposed to a full range of engagements including Independent Business Reviews, Restructuring, Turnaround and Formal Insolvencies.
We are looking for a number of Intermediate to Director level Accountants to join our Sydney team, who will complete a wide variety of tasks including:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of advisory and formal insolvency engagements
- Dealing with and reporting to various stakeholders including creditors, banks and statutory authorities
- Completing investigations into the financial affairs of distressed companies.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years’ recent restructuring and insolvency experience
- A business / accounting related degree or equivalent
- CA / CPA qualified or studying (may also be ARITA qualified or undertaking)
- An assertive communicator, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical skills
- Highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and flexibility to the challenges of working in a professional environment
- Strong team orientation
- Leadership aspirations or experience
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing firm that will provide you with the support and guidance you need to progress your career. You will work in an open and friendly environment with an experienced and supportive leadership team.
To apply, please email an application cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Thursday, 15 April.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.